Olivier Maes holds a master degree in Criminology and in the Intelligence and Security studies. Since 2020, Olivier is a PhD researcher at the University of Ghent under supervision of Prof. Dr. Wim Hardyns and Prof. Dr. Marc Cools. The study focuses on how situational crime prevention is used in a cash-in-transit (CIT) context. Next and linked to his research, Olivier is as a risk manager associated to Loomis Belgium.
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TELEPHONE: +32 472 45 99 60
- TELEPHONE SECRETARIAT: +32 9 264 69 30
- ADRESS: Universiteitstraat 4, Ghent, Belgium
Selected societal impact activities
- Private security
- Situational crime prevention