Mathieu Baert obtained a law degree from the University of Ghent in 2015. Prior to his law degree, Mathieu graduated with a Masters degree in Criminology at the University of Ghent in 2012. Later, by studying at the University of Latvia and the University of Ghent, Mathieu obtained also a Masters degree in Business Economics in 2017. Mathieu works since 2015 as an attorney-at-law at Everest specializing in white collar crime and sports law. In June 2020 he was appointed as academic consultant by Ghent University.
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- TELEPHONE: +32 498 20 84 30
- TELEPHONE SECRETARIAT: +32 9 264 69 30
- ADRESS: Universiteitstraat 4, Ghent, Belgium
Selected societal impact activities
- 24/01/2020 – De Tijd (newspaper) – Belgische biljartballenreus Saluc onder vuur
- 25/07/2019 – De Standaard (newspaper) – 15 wedstrijden geschrapt zodat kampioen niet kan starten
- 02/08/2018 – Het Nieuwsblad (newspaper) – Vijf vragen over de (vermoedelijke) overname van het team van Wout van Aert: kan hij nu vroeger weg?
- White collar crime / corporate criminal law
- Sports law