Femke Lenjou holds a Master’s degree in Criminology (Ghent University, 2020). She is a PhD researcher under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Marc Cools and Dr. Pieter Leloup at the Department of Criminology, Criminal Law and Social Law of the Faculty of Law and Criminology (Ghent University) and is a member of the Institute for International Research on Criminal Policy. In her doctoral research she studies the private investigation sector in Belgium from a historical criminological perspective.
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TELEPHONE SECRETARIAT: +32 9 264 69 30
- ADDRESS: Universiteitstraat 4, Ghent, Belgium
- ORCID: 0000-0003-3425-2102
Selected societal impact activities
- Private security
- Ongoing – “Private investigations: not a public inquiry”. A historical criminological analysis of post-war developments in policy, regulation and nature of the private investigation industry in Belgium (1945-2020)