Anse is an academic assistant at the department ‘Criminology, Penal Law and Social Law’, Faculty of Law (University of Ghent). As of 2019, she is a member of the Institute for International Research in Criminal Policy (IRCP), where she is conducting her doctoral research on the selection and socialisation of police officers. Her main areas of interest relate to the police research.
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TELEPHONE: +32 9 264 84 52
- TELEPHONE SECRETARIAT: + 32 9 264 69 30
- ADDRESS: Universiteitstraat 4, Ghent, Belgium
- ORCID: 0000-0002-4786-4944
Selected societal impact activities